The use of fashionlawyerindia.com is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The content of this website is general information that is subjected to change
without any prior notice to the readers.
- Use of any information or material on this website is entirely at once own peril, for
which Fashion Lawyer India shall not be liable. No information published on the website
shall be taken as Legal/Professional advice until the same has been explicitly
- We are not liable for any content published on the website by the users of the website.
If any such content deems to be inappropriate, we reserve the right to take it down.
- We take every reasonable step to ensure that every piece of information which we
provide on our website is accurate and genuine but at the same time, we are not
responsible for any loss suffered by the readers as a consequence of any action that
you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information communicated on
- You shall not publish or cause to publish any unlawful, defamatory, obscene,
offensive, harmful, or otherwise objectionable content on this website.
- You must refrain from using this website in any way that causes damage to the
website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this
website shall invite legal action by the founders which shall result in a claim for
damages and/or penal charges.
- You hereby agree not to spam the users and the founders which are deliberately
intended to upset them.
- Fashion Lawyer India does not subscribe to the views of authors and does not in any way
confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and the same shall not be treated as
the opinion of Fashion Lawyer India.
- Any dispute arising out of any malicious use of the website or any other civil/penal
action is subject to the laws applicable in India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
courts of New Delhi, India.
- Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website,
we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for any
interruption or delay in any kind of action from Fashion Lawyer India.
Statement of Disclaimer
- We do not claim the ownership of any Content that you submit to Fashion Lawyer India, but to be able to legally provide Fashion Lawyer India to our visitors, we have to have certain rights to use such Content in connection with Fashion Lawyer India, as set forth below.
- You warrant and represent that you have all legal and moral rights that may be necessary to grant us the license set forth in this Section.
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any.